Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Winning & Retaining Your Customers- Attend Our Customer Service Training on Thursday, June 4th 2015

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Dear Sellers,

On Thursday, June 4 2015, our team of Customer Experience Experts will be facilitating a second-batch training on Customer Service Excellence. The purpose of this training is to equip you with the essential skills needed to enhance customer relationships and secure an overall advantage on the marketplace. 

Objectives of the Customer Service Training:
    a) Learn to deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
    b) Learn how to gain repeat business and know what customers expect
    c) Increase your credibility with customers and your value to Konga as a whole
    d) Learn to manage stressful situations more effectively and how to handle difficult customers and respond effectively to specific customer behaviors.

How To Register to Attend:
    1) Send an email to events@konga.com with subject title: Customer Service Training, and confirm your attendance

2) Drop a comment below to confirm your attendance.

NOTE- Limited Seats Available

Comments

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Chika, a new date will be communicated via our various communication channels , however i will be unable to assure the next date will be on a weekend. Please stay tuned.
  • cs
    chika s B
    Posted 3 years ago
    when is the next date pls, i have a 8-5 job. can i attend at weekends?
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Kayode,

Kindly send an email to events@konga.com confirming your availability. You will receive a confirmation email with the details of the venue and event. 
  • KO
    Kayode O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I am available for the training.

Where is the venue and time?

Thank you.
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Seyi, you are welcome, we are glad you enjoyed and learned a great deal from the training. We hope to see you at future events.
  • Seyi L B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Great training guys ,you should attend if you can. Was there last week 

It gives you a more insightful and wider spectrum regards types of customers,their behavioral patterns and how to effectively manage them and provide excellent customer service which will help build your brand and store on the konga platform and your business generally.

Mr Seyi F (has definitely given me a better insight on how i should handle my foreign customers ,which i've had several orders from them this week (Russian and mostly Indians).

Also big ups to Ebere O and the rest of the Konga team for hosting us.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation