Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • WHY ARE MOST ITEMS IN MYSHQ SET TO SOLD OUT, WITH QUANTITY = 0 AND PRICE = 0

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • A
    Atinuke S
    There was a thread on this issue and I noticed it was closed. Please why is Konga creating overhead work for us, with no explanation of what is going on, if there is an issue address and fix it...the solution should not always be for merchants to update price and quantity, image doing this for over 200 items. Please this is not nice, obviously something IT did wiped out the price and quantity. Just 2 weeks ago, with the suspension i had to do the same thing, now again the solution is keep update, please you guys should look into what is causing these values to be wiped out and FIX IT!!!!!! and if you are not ready to fix it, get your staff to update the prices and quantity.

Comments

• TL
    Tosin L S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Help , I have been unable to register on Konga pay , the Date of Birth section is not working properly hence the reason I can not continue to the last section . 
  • oo
    osunkoya o S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I also noticed an item was paused on my store and some out to sold out. what exactly is going on with konga in the last 3 months. AND this issue of having to update price and stock weekely is funny normally once there is an order shouldnt the price drop automatically.

• EB
    ENIOLA B S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Yes @Atinuke I rather go to other platform and start listing afresh than to go thru updating on konga. Everything around me here suffered when I was uploading these items unto konga platform and now you want me to do it all over again, you must be joking!!!!!!!!. You dont know that your system waste time and i dont have all the time in the whole world i dont know about you people over there in Nigeria. KONGA AND THEIR SYSTEM REALLY SUCKS. you need to experience other platform to know this.
  • A
    Atinuke S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @ Dolapo....Thanks for your response but it does not answer the question of why the prices and quantity were wiped out to begin with?? Can you pls give a clear explanation of why this happened ...all sellers are aware of the current exchange rate and I personally just went through the exercise of updating my prices only to have it wiped out ...not fair at all to keep going through this ...pls identify the root cause and fix it not everyone has the time to keep updating prices for over 200 goods and since it was an issue caused by konga there should have been a communication to all affected sellers about this...some of us only found out when we noticed goods were not displaying on the website and showing as Sold out in myshq...pls stop creating unnecessary maintainance for us ....with this new user interface it is a PAIN to edit a product. 
  • DA
    Dorcas A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Same thing happened to me, i just notice there is no sales @ all.
    Item on paused and sold out.
    Selling on konga is not easy, you must have the all the fruit of the spirit to be on this platform.
    By the time you asked them to reverse it for you, they will add all the item you dont have in stock with it.

• DD
    Dolapo D S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello all,

Kindly edit your price and quantity to reflect the what you currently have in stock and to ensure your prices are in line with the prevailing exchange rate so you are not selling at a loss.

If you have any issues updating via SHQ, kindly send an email to mall@konga.com
  • RE
    Ruth E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I noticed I had 18 items paused which I tried to enable with no lu k so I decided to check the forum and alas I am not alone. Please IT should fix these issues ASAP it would definitely affect our weekend sales please. I wonder how long these items have been paused for?
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Me too ooo, just checked now,this is pure purnishment. is it on this that we will be paying N2500/month?. Just came out of of suspension last week and now this. if they want us to be relisting our items they should just work on their system that at a click of one botton your item is relisted but this is rediculous, you have to take one item after the other, i have more than 500+. it is time to leave!!!
  • IE
    Ifebamidele E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Or maybe it's our repercussion for voicing out against the monthly charge.
    Pls who else is experiencing this? 
  • IE
    Ifebamidele E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Exactly. I'm having the same issue. I was a bit confused so I decided to check if anyone else mentioned anything. It's really well with konga. 
    Pls let them fix the issue o cos it's work having to do all. 
    Glad I even checked. One would've wondered why no sales. 
    It's well. Im getting tired of one thing or the other. Konga pls give us sellers a reason to be happy selling on ur platform.  We are really dissatisfied. I for one i am.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!