Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • What’s New on the Konga Mall : 11th January 2016

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • Ebere O Ebere O B
    Hello Everyone, 

I trust you all had a wonderful weekend. On my way to work today I noticed the kids have resumed school and the Lagos Traffic is back to officially welcome everyone from the LONG holiday. Hope we are all well rested and ready for the new week. :) 

Here are the recent updates on the Konga Marketplace.  

We are excited to introduce some interesting programs to the marketplace. First off is our new Speaker Series - a quarterly program aimed at growing a successful business by having experts share their business knowledge and experiences with you guys. Also, we will be starting an interactive segment on the forum - “Ask the Experts’. More will be shared on these new happenings soon. Stay tuned.   

Remember, our K-Express location at 80 Bode Thomas in Surulere is temporarily closed; in that time, we urge you to ship via alternative locations - http://bit.ly/1 
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................................

At Konga, we’re grateful to work with a community of merchants who continually inspire us. The focus of the community is to engage and discuss topics that will help build the Konga marketplace. As a user on the forum, you put up interesting posts and tips on the forum that could be helpful to other sellers.     If you are unsure whether or not a posting violates the forum’s code of conduct, you may send an email to mall@konga.com with your proposed post.   

And that's all for this week. Thank you for all your valuable suggestions and contributions to the Forum. You may also send an email to suggestions@konga.com.

Regards,

Ebere.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation