Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Store Suspension!!!!!!!!!

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • A
    Atinuke S
    i sent an email to mall@konga.com but i would like to understand why i got an email stating my store has been suspended due to low shippment....someone tell me this is a joke because for the stated review perioid 01/25 - 01/31 - we had 10 orders: 6 delivered already, 2 still in transit, and 2 customer cancelled the orders themselves before we got to fulfil.....if my store has a low shippment rate, how come 6 orders are delivered already, the 2 that are in transit was dropped off within 24hrs, it is still in transist thanks to KEX and the customer cancellation - how is that my fault??? we were told that customer cancellation will NOT impact store performance but from the look of things, it is....pls have an efficient review process to properly identify stores with low performance....this suspension is uncalled for.

Comments

• IO
    Ibironke O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    My store was suspended too but later reinstated. 
    I  would like to say that the introduction of the membership fee is a total rip off. It's unfair to sellers. Konga charges commission on delivered orders and now a membership fee? What if there's no sale in a month or the profit realized in a month does no cover the membership fee. I think it's unfair and should be cancelled. 
  • MO
    Maureen O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    I was also affected by this suspension thingy inclusive of 2 other stores i know in my vicinity. i don't understand. Was every store suspended? Whats happening konga?

On a related note, i think the drop off centre at trade fair should either be closed down permanently or the staff should undergo a serious orientation. Anytime you visit the place even as early as 1.30pm/2pm on a saturday, they are always closed up. The few times you find them open, you are told that theres no fuel and  they cannot process your order. sometimes you are told to drop your items and they would be processed at a later time. 

I and some other stores i'm aware of have experienced instances where we drop our items and yet the same orders are canceled  with reason that they weren't shipped on time. Which clearly indicates that the staff at the centre didn't  process the orders on time like they were supposed to. 

This is really not cool, i think Konga shoud look into their kexpress drop off centres. Festac branch is a little bit better but they insist that their  closing time is 3pm and not 4pm on saturdays and also 4pm instead of 5pm on weekdays. You get to the centre around 2.30/2.45pm and sometimes find the place locked. The nonchalance in these centres are really appalling and  causing stores in this vicinity to suffer cancellations.

i suggest these complaints be investigated konga.
  • Jm
    Jessica m S
    Posted 3 years ago
    My Store has been reinstated. ..... I accept your apology KONGA.
  • oO
    oluwabukola O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I got same mail but when I logged into shq, my store was live.
    Yall should log on to your shq accounts and try to view your stores on konga.com
  • mo
    michael o B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Funny how Konga sends you an A1 performance score and the next hour your store is hit with suspension, other marketplace don't treat their merchants like this.
  • AO
    Akorede O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Dear Konga team,
    In as much as I will want to believe this suspension is a system error,I will like to bring it to your notice that my advert campaign has been offline and I guess my remaining time will be provided when everything is rectified.
    Honestly,I put up my campaign at the wrong time,my advert has not been live for 16hours since I launched it on Monday.
    I hope and wish you a resounding system soon!!!!
    But ,pls note I won't bear the loss of this period that's its been wasted from your error…
  • Jm
    Jessica m S
    Posted 3 years ago
    This is not funny at all.... I also got a suspension today and a performance statistics of A1. What is happening? Do we start using other selling platforms and drop Konga??????

I have over 300 items I can't waste my time Re-uploading on konga platform am not desperate to work with konga if they don't value real sellers. 9 months on the site with 214 deliveries and 31 cancelled by unserious buyers. If this is how u treat Noble  and consistent merchant then let the suspension be permanent. 

Check my transaction history and see if you guys would not Loose from sellers like me.

Thanks. 
  • KA
    Kemi A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I got same email too despite fulfilling all orders almost immediately they were ordered. I want to believe this is a system error affecting so many Sellers. Let's wait for a follow up mail from them apologising for the mistake, and also taking steps to prevent that in the future.

• Jm
    Jessica m S
    Posted 3 years ago
    This is not funny at all.... I also got a suspension today and a performance statistics of A1. What is happening? Do we start using other selling platforms and drop Konga??????
  • AM
    Aminu M S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Oh o! I thought it was only my store. I got the same mail.it is disheartening. I don't cancel orders,if there's any need for orders to be cancelled I send mail or call customer care service. Konga made excess deduction from my account last week. I immediately call customer service and send mail,  yet my money hasn't been refunded. This week  (on Monday , I called customer service and send mail on the same issue,  up till now my money hasn't been refunded. 
    As if that wasn't enough my store was unjustly suspended. At least 80% of my orders were shipped to KEXPRESS within 24hrs the orders were placed while the remaining 20% within 48hours. I haven't cancelled any orders neither has the system cancelled any of my orders as a result elapse of shipping time. This is really crazy. Now I have lost some orders coming in as a result of my store being suspended. This is nothing but injustice!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!