Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • store suspension

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • cE
    chibuike E B
    please i don't know why konga will hold my store under suspension, on the 5/01/16 i changed allmost all the prices of my product, for over one week plus they did not update the price, and any order that i got was reflacting the old price, so i send an email for them to update my prices so that i can be able to ship my orders, it took them 2 weeks to do that and by then order i got was too much, so i send a mail to ordercontinuity@konga.com to cancel all the orders, please my question is why are they suupening my store since they are the one that didn't update my price in time

Comments

• CN
    Chinonye N S
    Posted 2 years ago
    I had one auto cancelled order btw 1-7 January 2017 and Konga suspended me for it. When I sent a message to mall@konga.com they said it was due to low shipment rate within that period. I asked how one auto cancellation could lead to low shipment rate and they sited time frame of shipment.

Konga pls be clear with your costumers. The holiday has just ended and people are trying to find their feet in the new year. Don't be the reason people have to start the new year devastated.

My store was on vacation till on the 1st of January and the auto cancelled order was no longer needed by the buyer due to high shipment cost. I requested costumer to cancel it but he said he didn't know how to do it. Now, shipment time frame is just 48 hrs, so by the time I could get through to costumer care, time had elapsed.
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Akapo,

We are currently investigating your complaint. If your mail has been received via mall@konga.com or ordercontinuity@konga.com, you will be contacted shortly.
  • AE
    Akapo E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    same thing happening to me now oo, i have sent a mail and tied calling, pls can my store be restored back soonest? cos i have customers calling to say they cant place orders suspending a shop for 2 weeks is just too much, considerations should be given to sellers considering the fact that the change in dollar-naira has affected prices and you know these prices need to be updated on after d other
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Chibuike,

We are currently investigating the status of your store and reason for suspension.

You will be contacted shortly.
  • FO
    Franklin O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    funny people.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation