Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Seller summit 2015

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • AF
    Abisola F S
    Gooday House, I would like to know if the seats are still available for the submit Because i try to register but the page is saying not found. A reply back would be nice. Thanks

Comments

• tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Dear all,

We regret the temporary downtime for the Summit registration. This has however been rectified.

Kindly read more on how to register for the Summit- http://community.konga.com/thread/be-a-part-of-konga-seller-summit-2015-registration-is-now-reopen

Note that you will be required to send your payment details to events@konga.com after which an invitation mail will be sent to you to register on Eventbrite. You will only receive the Eventbrite after your payment has been confirmed.

Thank you
  • AA
    Arodome A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi everyone,
    I paid for the summit as soon as I got the link and sent and e-mail as directed. Unfortunately this is what I got in my mail box yesterday:
    Dear Seller,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail.

Kindly be informed that registration for the Mobile Shopping App Sales Promo, Customer Service Training and the Fashion Masterclass has closed.

All Mobile Shopping App Sales Promo requests received after 5:00PM, Monday May 25 2015 will not be treated.

All Customer Service Training registration requests received after 10:59PM, Friday May 22 2015 will not be treated.

All Fashion Masterclass registration requests received after 10:59PM, Wednesday May 20 2015 will not be treated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
    Konga Mall Events Team
  • EA
    EZE A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Pls try and notify me when the link is back on,thanks
  • GC
    Godfrey C B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Please at exactly what time would the registration link be back on?
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello all,
    Seats are still available as registration just commenced, the summit is scheduled for  Saturday 12th September, 2015. The Registration link will be back up soon. Thank you for your patience. Please stay tuned 
  • TO
    Toluwani O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Please what time will the seller's summit be?

• oo
    olawale o B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello house, I am also experiencing same issue addressed by the above merchant. Does anybody have an idea about this?. thanks.

• CT
    Chiderah T S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Same thing applied to me..
    Page not found.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!