Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • RETURN ORDERS DUE TO FAILED N2000 KONGA COUPONS

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • MW
    Miriam W B
    Pls I have experienced few return orders and 1 cancelled order durring this promo, customers reasons that they were supposed to be given N2000 coupon by konga but was told to pay full order amount at delivery point. 
    I only had one return order but since this promo started the number should be more than 10 now.
    Pls customers shd be educated on how coupons work, so they will know if they have one or not while placing the order. And they should be free to tell the seller their concern before the order is shipped. Than rejecting the orders when they are called for delivery.
    I just hope konga will do something about this so all the eligible customers will get their coupon before or while placing their orders. Just my opinion 

Comment

• OO
    Omolara O Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Miriam,
    Thank you for calling this to our attention, we are currently working on more avenues to educate buyers on a number of processes and this includes the use of coupons.  For more suggestions, kindly send to suggestions@konga.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation