Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Reminder: Update On The New Commission Charges

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • YO
    Yemisi O B
    Thanks for the notification. However, I have a concern about the minimum commission charge of N200. This will definitely discourage stores that sell small value items. e.g. If I have an order for one pack of pap which costs N368, I will definitely make a loss on that sale by the time konga charges N200 per item.
    I think Konga should limit its charges to % on sales value which is the norm for online stores worldwide. 
    Thanks

Comment

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Yemisi,
    Thank you for this feedback. You could attempt bundling your products and selling at a discounted price,
    For instance you could bundle 3 packs of pap (in three variants and or flavours) for N1,000 or less instead of N1,104. This can help increase your sales, also the discounted price will attract more buyers.
    Be informed, all our commission rates are calculated in percentage, however the minimum commission charged per item is N200
    Please see more information on bundling - http://community.konga.com/thread/bundling-your-products-to-drive-sales
    For further suggestions on our existing services, you may send an email to suggestions@konga.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation