Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Rejected items

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • ma
    mitota a B
    Hi, my name is MITOTA , I have being a seller on konga for three months now, I uploaded some items for sell which was enabled for the store, but anytime I try to upload this Aldo bags it's was always rejected, that it needs to be verified, I sent the picture of the bags plus the invoices to verify@konga, the reply I got was that it was too blurred. I sent a better pictures plus the invoice again I got no reply in return,pls is anyone having such problems when it comes to the name of the item you are selling e.g Steve maddens,Aldo,vincci etc , if yes, what can I do when it comes to selling items that have popular brand names like the ones I just mentioned?

Comments

• OO
    Olojo O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I have the same issue with some products I uploaded also. These were kids clothes from Polo Ralph Lauren and Ted  Baker. I was asked to send physical photos showing labels on these products and also send an invoice. I sent the pictures as requested but unfortunately considering the fact that these items were purchased on clearance with other items close to 2 years ago, I could not lay hold on the invoice and this much I explained to them at productsverify@konga, it's been over 3 weeks now and I haven't heard from them. A fellow even called me from Konga for survey and I mentioned the issue to him ,he promised to follow up but still nothing. The painful part of the whole thing is the cost of getting a professional photographer to snap these items to meet Konga standard for listing. I only hope now to sell the products to physical customers, at least then their genuineness will not be in doubt. Quite unfortunate indeed!
  • ki
    kene i Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Mitota,

Your issue has been brought to the attention of the responsible party. It will be investigated and resolved.
  • DO
    Dupe O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    There are some brands that have placed restriction of the sale of their product on Konga.com  Find out if Aldo belongs to the list. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation