Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • PROPOSED Monthly Membership Fee - RIPPING OFF MERCHANTS (PART 2)

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • AO
    Adenike O S
    Hello merchants,
    Has anyone noticed that my thread with the heading above has been "DELETED"??? Wowwww...... so much for the dictatorship style Konga management. What a way to go about resolving issues on your platform. 
    I just wanted ALL to know that's how you decided to resolve issues. Good luck with siphoning millions from merchants that are investing and not making any profit.

Comments

• ki
    kene i Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Adenike,

Please note your post titled "Proposed Monthly membership fee- Ripping off merchants" was deleted because the thread was in violation of  the forum's code of conduct.

Things You Shouldn’t Do in the Forum

Don't post real-life information such as phone number, physical address, email address, website address, instant messenger IDs, etc.
    Don't be hostile, use profanity, or post inappropriate material.
    Don't make slanderous statements or any comments that might violate someone's privacy.
    Don't post in ALL CAPS.

Please refer to the bottom of the home page for more on CODE OF CONDUCT
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Adenike. i started a thread "RUBBISH TIER 1 AND TIER 2 MONTHLY FEES". i am very sure few people saw it. they didnt even allowed it to survived 30min. before it was wiped out. 

Anyway i dont have much energy on this platform again, the little energy left for will be use to start my store on another platform. i have told them to close my account still waiting for their reply.

Good day every one and best of luck on your next move/decision.
  • AO
    Adenike O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Its a pity we are dealing with people not willing to hear our voice, and are only about themselves. Too bad.
  • SE
    Silas E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I noticed and was thinking about restarting the thread. 

It appears that Konga is resolute on the monthly fee. The announcement with the two-tier compromise has also been deleted so I guess that is out as well.

I will be closing my account at the end of the month. It was nice doing business with you all.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation