Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Product quantity update

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • OK
    Orji K S
    I have been trying to update my products quantity as required by konga but i'm not getting it.  Can someone teach me how to do it here?

Comments

• tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Dear all,

We are currently experiencing issues with SellerHQ that may have affected your ability to create products, update your product quantity and your escrow balance not moving into your wallet. Our technical team is working on this and will restore all services as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause your business and we request for your patience as we resolve all outstanding issues 

We will communicate accordingly once they have been restored.

Thank you.
  • uc
    uju c B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Same thing seems to be happening to me. Only in my case, I keep getting an error message saying " Product Update: Missing compulsory field product_id"
    And the status reads "Status: Accepted (SKU pending)".
    All the products on my store have thi same issue. Don't know if it's a system error.
  • EA
    Esther A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Orji,

Kindly login to https://shq.konga.com , then hover your mouse on "manage listing" for a drop down showing various options (live on site, under review, rejected, paused, sold out) . If the product of focus is live on site, then you click the "live on site" option to edit, from there you can increase the quantity or any other information regarding the uploaded product.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation