Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Pay on delivery

Payment Created 6 months ago | Updated 4 months ago
  • NO
    Ngozi O B
    I used to live in Abeokuta n now av moved to sagamu, I buy stuff on konga all d time n i always use the pay on delivery option.I  tried to buy a phone, I found out that I could only use the pay on delivery option with my Abeokuta address, I still had electronics delivered to me in sagamu last year for which I paid on delivery, why is it different now? This is making it very difficult for me to shop online.

Comments

• AA
    Adeloye A B
    Posted 4 months ago
    Nice post keep it up. Just to Download South Africa music'sClick it
  • AA
    Adeloye A B
    Posted 4 months ago
  • AA
    Adeloye A B
    Posted 4 months ago
  • HA
    Hadiza A B
    Posted 4 months ago
    I noticed the pay on delivery option is gone now and while I know it is the step in the right direction to ensuring serious buyers get to serious vendors, I’ll also like to find out what the guarantee is for receipt of he product as most of the time buyers like me love to confirm the originality and authenticity of what I’m buying before I pay for it especially after having a series of unfortunate events on other websites. Kindly let me know the measures put in place to ensure the client gets their products and the right products even after already paying.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation