Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Paused goods

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • BG
    Bola G S
    I don't leave comment on this forum, as there are rules and regulations that guides what you commen on. However when your goods are paused without your consent or not showing live on Konga website, and you have email all channels without a  reply. Then I guess I have no option but to voice out on this forum. Konga please showcase my goods on your website, I'm not making sales and the only way to make sales is when my goods are shown live on your site.

That is my concern

Comments

• BG
    Bola G S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Thank you Dolape, mails were sent last two week when I first noticed it. I sent another mail yesterday and this morning. I am yet to get a case number or acknowledgment. The mail I sent couple of weeks ago got a reply and said I should upload the item again with price and quality all wiped out. I am uploading again hoping that this won't occur again.

Thank you
  • DD
    Dolapo D S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Bola,

Please share the case number from the response you received after sending an email to mall@konga.com so it can be looked into.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation