Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Orders over N45,000....THERE IS NO WAY FOR SELLERS TO CONFIRM PAYMENT ON SHQ !!!!!!!!!

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • A
    Atinuke S
    This needs to be addressed ASAP !!!!. 
    For orders over N45,000, there is no way for sellers to confirm payment other than a phone call from Konga. For accounting/audit purpose, once payment is made, SHQ needs to be updated immediately. I have an order now, SHQ is showing POD but payment has been made, all i got is a phone call from Konga saying item has been paid for i need more than a phone call to release this order to avoid any headache in the future. An email confirmation to this effect that payment has been made or update in SHQ, phone calls these days can be spammed and i am not about to be a victim. 
    I appreciate the order been paid for but at the same time we need to go by the books - if SHQ is showing POD, then that is what i am going to go with for now, as that is the only record i have for now in the event of any issues.

Comments

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Atinuke, Thank you for this valuable feedback, Kindly send an email to mall@konga.com requesting an email confirmation.
  • IO
    Ifeoma O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Sounds right to me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation