Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • No Sales

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • KO
    Kemi O S
    Pls what could be the reason for low sales on Konga, it has never been like this since I started, or is there something I am not doing right?

Comments

• DA
    Dorcas A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Thanks @ Henri K.
    The link you sent to me is the converter I use as well. I guess some customers do not know their sizes.
    I am sure some of your customers are confused about medium feet and wide feet thing as most people did not know what it means. 
    Even for children dresses too, some of the size comes in like 3T which means 3 years tall, I just put it @ 3 years cos some will be confuse with the T and not all customers read the description. 
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Chidozie, a representative will reach out to you shortly
  • CJ
    Chidozie J S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Ebere I sent an email to adsales on Monday no response sent a reminder on Tuesday still no response 

• HK
    Henri K B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Dorcas A , I use this site http://www.onlineconversion.com/clothing_shoes_womens.htm to convert the shoe sizes from USA to either UK or Europe shoe sizes. Also you should confirm that the shoes you are selling if they are in sizes Medium or Wide. Like the shoes I sell are in Medium sizes and I have indicated that in my product description, shoes in Medium sizes are for women with slim feet, not for women with wide feet. And shoes in Wide sizes are for women with wide or large feet and not for women with slim feet. You should confirm and always let your customers know this when they are placing orders as it will help to reduce returns. Ever since I indicated the shoes are in medium sizes I have not had any orders, seems a lot of women in Nigeria wear wide sizes and not Medium sizes.
    I hope this helps.
  • DA
    Dorcas A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @ henri k, I saw in one of your post that you are into ladies shoe.
     I am also doing ladies shoes as well but I have problem with sizes conversion. 
    My products are from USA so the sizes are USA sizes even by using konga size conversion I realize that shoe sizes are always too big as customers claim and it comes down to a return. 
    If you know what I can do please kindly assist with the sizing issue. 
    Hope to read from you here.
  • HK
    Henri K B
    Posted 3 years ago
    same thing applies to me, sales are so bad this period, I no longer understand what is going on.
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Kemi,

Are you active on social networking sites? You could start by advertising your store link to your family and friends via bbm, twitter, facebook etc.

Then you can also contact our ads team at adsales@konga.com to discuss a marketing plan to give your store more visibility and in turn increase sales.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!