General DiscussionCreated 3 years ago
| Updated 3 years ago
I am thinking of an idea that will enable Konga to proactively track delivery of items. I am not sure if there is currently a means for Konga to get email escalations on items whose delivery are being delayed.
This is born out of the fact that items are sometimes left at a particular Kexpress location until buyers or sellers complain. This can be checked if Konga is able to implement the following measures?
1. Generate daily report of orders that have aged more than 2 days in a particular status
2. Configure the system to send escalation email to management where items stay beyond the stipulated delivery timeline
3. Update buyers and sellers via email when items are being delayed due to issues that cannot be quickly addressed by Konga
4. Send email notification to buyers whenever their order changes its status.
5. Ensure that SMS alert is sent to buyer's phone once the item leaves Kexpress office for delivery to the buyer
6. Advise buyer of most probable date of delivery so they can make adequate arrangement to take delivery.
We hope that these suggestions will help in improving buyer experience and the overall well being of the marketplace.
Posted 3 years ago
@Ifeoma and @Adetoun thanks for the detailed suggestion, we are currently implementing quite a number of these suggestions into Merchants Order Life Cycle, while others have already been implemented, the Team would look into the above and include any of the process suggested that would improve the Buyer/Merchant experience and implement. You can also communicate other suggestions to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks
Posted 3 years ago
K-express should also have a Either a Customer care Number or a customer service email, Sending all inquiry to Mall@konga.com is not helping at all, they will have to contact someone in K-express who might not have the answer at that point........
Delivery notification (via Email) should be sent for delivered orders.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!