Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • N2500(M.FEES) FOR OR AGAINST

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    In developed world when they want their voices to be listen to, they sign a petition. let sign YES=FOR (in support of 2500/month AND NO=AGAINST(not in support). who know some people might want it. Let see if we can get more than 1000 signature to this petition.

Just say YES OR NO (no more than that).
    Please encourage all marchant that you know to sign.

Thanks

Comments

• A
    Adebimpe S
    Posted 3 years ago
    No
  • Kc
    Kanu c S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Capital No...
  • A
    Atinuke S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DA
    Dorcas A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    No
  • M
    Modupe S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO

• TB
    Tolulope B S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO
  • SE
    Silas E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO
    Have you all noticed that Konga has 'listened' and introduced Tier 1 and Tier 2 membership fees?
  • oo
    osunkoya o S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO
  • HK
    Henri K B
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO.
  • JJ
    Jumoke J S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO!

There has been 76views and only 9 replies..... That's one of the things that has been helping further destrcution of this society, there is no unity anywhere, i have signed my voice but i still wouldn't be surprised if the new development takes place.....  Its simple arithmetic that merchants do not understand......... Due to merchant's high sale Konga has been able to study the Nigerian market better, they now know what clearly sells well and at what price hence selling the same products as merchants and not in anyway more expensive... so even if as a merchant you try to sell cheap and get a minimum profit, by the time you include your monthly charge and commission CHEAP wouldn't be on your plate thereby making Konga the best seller of these products... And for those who do not know it has always been the plan of the rich to get richer while getting the poor to work for them so don't dream too high unless you have an alternative plan.... Just my piece in a long time.