Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • N2500(M.FEES) FOR OR AGAINST

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    In developed world when they want their voices to be listen to, they sign a petition. let sign YES=FOR (in support of 2500/month AND NO=AGAINST(not in support). who know some people might want it. Let see if we can get more than 1000 signature to this petition.

Just say YES OR NO (no more than that).
    Please encourage all marchant that you know to sign.

Thanks

Comments

• TO
    Tunmise O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO!!!
    how much do we make per month on their platform sef? we have to pay commission, then pay for adverts for our products to be seen and now we have to pay for "rent"?? i tried searching for my store at some point; didn't find it until i picked per product and saw a few after pages and pages of products! if they want this monthly fee, then they must advertise our products for free! 
  • MA
    Mercy A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO. I totally agree with Jumoke S comment on page 2. If you have ever signed in as a buyer on konga.com and searched for a particular item, Konga's products comes first in tens before any merchants products. As if thats not enough, Konga's price is ridiculously cheap for same item, that I wonder how do they procure or who supplies theirs. Also on some items on my store, Konga's commission if sold is higher than what I make as profit on the items. Sales has been very poor this year, coupled with the ever increasing foreign exchange rates. Konga should pls be considerate in this decision. They are helping us and we are helping them too.
    Thanks.
  • CI
    Chioma I B
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO please,
  • AA
    Awele A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO
  • AA
    Abubakar A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO
  • IE
    Ifebamidele E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO!!!!
  • IA
    Ifedun A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    I vote NO. 

The sales are getting worse by the day on SellerHQ. Our profits are not what they used to be because of the cost of FOREX and a lot of other factors. The volume of the sales are not as high and frequent as it used to be and Konga keeps looking for ways to increase their own earnings by making life more difficult for sellers on the SellerHQ platform.

You need to be considerate, please.
  • ad
    awurumibe d B
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO!
  • FJ
    Fiesta J S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Capital No!!!!!!! Am not in support of membership fee.
  • CO
    Chinedu O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    No to membership fee.. I don't know how they came up with this idea,but I surely know that it's not for the benefit of merchants. Seriously 15 percent commission is already about 50 percent of profit made on each sale. Then plus 2500 means that we are working for konga solely. Some months could be bad that merchants may not have good sales,then from where will 2500 be paid. There are other pressing issues to be handled not membership. We have problem of unserious buyers still on our neck,so 2500 is robbery.