Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • N2500(M.FEES) FOR OR AGAINST

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    In developed world when they want their voices to be listen to, they sign a petition. let sign YES=FOR (in support of 2500/month AND NO=AGAINST(not in support). who know some people might want it. Let see if we can get more than 1000 signature to this petition.

Just say YES OR NO (no more than that).
    Please encourage all marchant that you know to sign.

Thanks

Comments

• AB
    Alaka B S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO,
  • DA
    Dorcas A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Konga,  this doesnt make sense. This is sheer exploitation. I know you will say that I can close my store, yes but this doesnt make sense.
    You guys are greedy.
  • OA
    Oluwaseyi A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    Posted 3 years ago
    it is a pity that konga is bent in making life harder for the majority of seller on this platform. recently i was shopping around on this platform and i saw one seller with just a few products with just one sales over a year @ N3500. konga would have taken their  15% on this and i know for sure this kind of item  for someone physically will be more than that, this kind of seller for sure is struggling and you want him to be paying 1k-2.5k a month. hmmmmm.
    i can afford this but i am not ready to pay, i have almost move all my item to another platform and i have started to make some sales there. konga dont worry hope you achieve your aims and objectives for this monthly fees `that most selker should leave uour platform????????AMEN!!!!!!!
  • TO
    Temitope O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO
  • Jm
    Jessica m S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Konga abeg close my store.... you collect 15% Commission from 1 dress i sell 5k and u still impose N2500 on me? No be because of you I come lagos. Full stop
  • BO
    Barbra O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    NO
  • HK
    Henri K B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Yes they have, and there is obviously only one thing for us(those who are not comfortable with paying the monthly fee) to do, and that's to "port" to another marketplace.
  • IE
    Iyere E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    They are implementing on Monday people. 
    Just another capitalist and dictatorial habit. 
    I bet they have gotten away with it, 
    So sad.
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Nicholas I. I have 1st hand experience on ebay. yes ebay charged 35p insertion fees but it is free for your 1st 20 listing when you are just starting as new seller with them but they increase your free listing as they see your performance. I started Nov.2014 on ebay with 20 free listing and today bearly less than 2 years i am listing and entitled to upto 8000 free listing which I can not even finish only pay !0% commission on my sales.

This is in a country that online shopping is the other of the day, things are even more cheaper online than on the high street store but in our country we are just starting to trust online shopping and if this monthly fees is introduce is going to affect the price of items that can be easily find in our market cheaply but very expensive online unless seller are ready to sell at a lost in the name of making sales so as to be able to pay this montly fees.