Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • N2500(M.FEES) FOR OR AGAINST

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    In developed world when they want their voices to be listen to, they sign a petition. let sign YES=FOR (in support of 2500/month AND NO=AGAINST(not in support). who know some people might want it. Let see if we can get more than 1000 signature to this petition.

Just say YES OR NO (no more than that).
    Please encourage all marchant that you know to sign.

Thanks

Comments

• AO
    ABIODUN O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    NO
  • KO
    Konyenum O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    No
  • OO
    Olajumoke O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    For me its a NO.

Its either monthly fees or commision.

Konga cannot charge us both. Ahn ahn.. Make them pity small businesses biko.

I have only sold 2 items since the beginning of the year. One in February and another ending of March, How am i expected to pay them monthly and they still expect me to pay for them to advertise my products.

They can as well suspend my account. Life goes on!

Phew!!!
  • HK
    Henri K B
    Posted 2 years ago
    It has been fun and interesting selling on Konga marketplace, but as it stands now I will have to deactivate my store on the konga marketplace because of the imposed fees.
    MODs kindly inform me on how to go about deactivating my store.
    PS: Deactivating my store will it also mean I won't have access to the konga forum?
  • Jm
    Jessica m S
    Posted 2 years ago
    As for me, one thing for sure is that I'm not going to pay such money to Konga.... we are not fools we are business partners, and if u are tried of the business ties we would go our separate ways. KONGA cannot  eat their cake and also have it. I have been a seller for 1yr and I know  how much konga makes from my little profit.

Please suspend my account if u wish. This market place is not where you show off Autocratic leadership, dictatorship.

Nigerians always adapt to any situation,  I know some people will pay that money, but think well , without  cooperation  among sellers Konga will keep making us their slaves. We import at the current exchange rate, go through so much stress and upload, pay huge commissions,  sometimes get double charged, and now compulsory  fee whether you sell or not. Haba! It's not done abeg.

Enjoy ur new rule. I'm out abeg
  • TO
    Tirenioluwa O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    please konga don't send us back to our villages now sometimes you even get much more than what I get as profit its not fair.NO NO NO TO MONTHLY CHARGES
  • im
    ikenna m S
    Posted 3 years ago
    This is really crazy, if KONGA wanted to charge merchants a monthly fee, why didn't they charge this fee from the moment you signed up on their platform, its just like FACEBOOK saying they now want to introduce a monthly fee of $10 for your facebook account. Wont you close that account in a heartbeat? I say a big NO to monthly fees, those who want to pay can go ahead, this is Nigeria, i know some people would have started paying already. With what they take on commissions they still want to add monthly fees to it, I'm not down with that. 
  • ml
    moyo l S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Konga, this is really bad. i dont think you consider the merchants on your platform.  After increasing and deducting your commission you still want to charger monthly fees? most times your commission  has taken a huge part of our profit and if the price of product is too high, who will purchase such product. So, what is the essence of the commission if you still want to charge monthly fee.  Huge NO!!!
  • TE
    Tony E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Its sad that Konga is going this route. So typical...  So much in a hurry  to amass reverse. Though I can afford the monthly rentals, I wouldn't stand for it because it is exploitative. It isn't so much the amount, but the principle. Konga has finally shown what it is capable of. Am taking a walk... Big NO!!! Thank you. 
  • OT
    Olusanya T S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Capital Letter--- NO