Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • N2500(M.FEES) FOR OR AGAINST

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    In developed world when they want their voices to be listen to, they sign a petition. let sign YES=FOR (in support of 2500/month AND NO=AGAINST(not in support). who know some people might want it. Let see if we can get more than 1000 signature to this petition.

Just say YES OR NO (no more than that).
    Please encourage all marchant that you know to sign.

Thanks

Comments

• NO
    Nkajima O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    A thousand time NO!!!!!

Not in this period of serious economic stress when sales have drastically dropped.. Konga can't be that selfish to not be satisfied with their High Commissions, to want an extra...not caring whether Merchants make it or not... !!!! Totally disagree...
  • S
    Sokunbi S
    Posted 2 years ago
    I have said it many times that Konga is buyer oriented. Why should we be paying monthly subscription and commission on sales both at the same time? 
    That's rip off? For sometime I have not been able to upload products due to technical issues associated with image upload.
    High rate of return continues.
    Unserious buyers.
    Little or no sales.
    Still Konga is not concerned but always wants to maximize profit through ripping off sellers on their platform.
    This is highly unfair.
    Konga should tell us the benefits of this monthly subscription and give a trial period for all merchants for us to be convinced that it really worth it.
  • S
    Sokunbi S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Capital NO. 
    Why should Konga charge commission on sales and monthly subscription both at the same time?
    Is this not exploitation?
  • AA
    Amina A S
    Posted 2 years ago
    NO
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Thanks to everyone that lends their voices to this thread, thou our votes does not make any difference to the decision that konga has proposed to do right from the time they increase the commissions back in july 2015. (how gullible are we) the sweetness of having a steady income from monthly fees wheather sales or no sales and even if any seller runs at a lost will not allow them to see our plight.

Only today left for me to be suspended if i dont pay my monthly fees. i will remain suspended until further notice my decision for now and hope i wont come back but meanwhile i am starting a new thread please watch out and let have your opinion.

Thanks to everyone. cheers!!!!!
  • AA
    Adebayo A S
    Posted 2 years ago
    No
  • SB
    Seyi B S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Good day. 
    Really been thinking about the purpose of the monthly fees being requested for. I only make few sales monthly for which commissions are charged for; now with the introduction of the monthly fees it's going to really slow down sales. And not willing to increase the price of items being sold on the platform, which won't still meet up with the monthly charge. For me, the monthly charge is a BIG NO. May have to start considering other online stores. 
    Konga please kindly look into this matter critically. Thanks
  • YO
    Yemisi O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    With the introduction of the monthly fees , there is no doubt that Konga products on the platform will get more sales and other merchants low sales because merchants will have to increase the prices of their products to cover for the monthly charges  while konga maintains lower selling prices. So we merchants loose at the end of the day while konga makes all the profits. If konga is to take monthly fees then konga has to check her selling prices , she has to standardize her selling prices and make sure it's not lower the standardized market rate that merchants sell similar products on the platform. That's only when it would be fair and buyers will go for either konga's or merchants' products because the price difference is similar.  This will not make konga the best seller always but any merchants ( including konga. Konga is a merchant also because you sell on the platform) and will create real competition between konga and merchants. Secondly, if konga insist on monthly fees then I would expect equal exposure to be given to both konga's and merchants' products on the platform and social media, this will increase sales for both and every one will be happy. In short , konga create a win-win situation if the monthly fees is coming on-board not a Winner - loser one
  • YO
    Yemisi O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    With the introduction of the monthly fees , there is no doubt that Konga products on the platform will get more sales and other merchants low sales because merchants will have to increase the prices of their products to cover for the monthly charges due higher selling prices while konga maintains lower selling prices. So we merchants loose at the end of the day while konga makes all the profits. If konga is to take monthly fees then konga has to check her selling prices , she has to standardize her selling prices and seller not lower than merchants sell similar products on the platform because that's only when it would be fair and buyers will go for either konga's or merchants' but not mostly konga's because the prices are standardized. Secondly, if konga insist on monthly fees then I would expect equal exposure to be given to both konga's and merchants' products on the platform and social media, this will increase sales for both and every one will be happy. In short , konga create a win-win situation if the monthly fees is coming on-board not a Winner - loser one
  • FO
    Franklin O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    i still dont understand the monthly charge and the commission? i think its a rip off. so am against that. thats not encouraging at all...yet Konga says the help us small companies. so sad how this country is turning into something else.
    if u konga wants commission they should stick to that..despite the rise of it...and if they want monthly charge they should stick to it and not both. thats a total rip off .