Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • N2500(M.FEES) FOR OR AGAINST

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • EB
    ENIOLA B S
    In developed world when they want their voices to be listen to, they sign a petition. let sign YES=FOR (in support of 2500/month AND NO=AGAINST(not in support). who know some people might want it. Let see if we can get more than 1000 signature to this petition.

Just say YES OR NO (no more than that).
    Please encourage all marchant that you know to sign.

Thanks

Comments

• IE
    Iyere E S
    Posted 2 years ago
    One of my 2 shops has been suspended because I refused to pay the monthly fee. 
    I am very well able to afford the fee. But, what will happen to the merchants who do not make sales in months? 
    I am sorry to say that any merchant who pays this money is a coward. And is not confident where his or her bread and butter will come from. 
    This very same attitude is what our government dishes out to us and we take it. 
    We have become "FOOLS" in their eyes because they know we will accept it sooner or later. 
    I AM SAY NO ONCE AGAIN TO THIS BAREFACED ROBBERY.
  • eo
    ezekiel o B
    Posted 2 years ago
    YES
    I'd love to see the additional features - features that would provide insight for informed business decision.
    These insights should also help merchants deliver better value to customers.

That said, the additional cost of NGN2,500 (and whatever charges that may arise) is treated as Cost of Sales which is factored into the cost of the product which in-turn is passed to the customer. Simple!

• SU
    Simeon U S
    Posted 2 years ago
    NO.

Pride comes before fall. I don't know why we Nigerians are greedy.  Konga may think that they are at the fore-front of online business in Nigeria today but what they don't know is that the table may turn tomorrow. Another online store may spring up tomorrow with better offer and better platform for both buyers and sellers and we'll do a massive exodus without looking back, just like what is happening to MTN now. They use us to promote their platform and make it conducive to market their own products while we continue paying commissions. They don't even care whether we break even or not. Konga you had better changed your stand before its too late. You can;t do without your merchants, you can't stock all the products.

Thanks.
  • EI
    Emmanuel I B
    Posted 2 years ago
    What crime have merchants committed that Konga will dictatorshiply impose a monthly rent(N1,000 for only ten products! - who on earth does that?  and N2,500 for unlimited products) even when their inefficient KExpress delivery services are not existing in most cities in Nigeria. This is day light robbery and Konga must revert this military order!!! 

How will a merchant outside Lagos, Abuja or Portharcourt who engages 3rd party logistics companies (Courierplus and DHL @ N1,400 per KG/Parcel) pays Konga commission and at the end of every month shells out another N1,000 or N2,500 as rent to Konga make profits after sales???

Konga Platform does not give all merchants a competitive and level playing field. The sooner Konga management resolve these teething issues the better for them. 
  • ma
    mitota a B
    Posted 2 years ago
    NO , I have not made any sales for 5 months now,in fact my physical sale is better than my online sale. And as merchants  we still have the choice to sell on konga or not to sell on there platform, it's a NO from me.
  • MI
    Mayowa I S
    Posted 2 years ago
    NO.
    Those that hasn't made any sale on the platform were probably not considered. It's not encouraging at all. you pay monthly fee and Konga still takes commission on products sold? it's a big NO from me. 
  • NA
    Nathan A B
    Posted 2 years ago
    NO. 
    were those that rarely get orders put into consideration before this idea kicked off???

• OO
    Olayinka O B
    Posted 2 years ago
    A big NO. It's either the commission or the monthly fee.
  • CO
    Chinwe O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    NO

A monthly fee is unjust with the level of non serious buyers running us up bills on shipping. Your Percentage based commissions is more applicable and acceptable. business is so low, you need to encourage sellers to stay on even, other sites are offering lower commissions now. We are all in this together, We should encourage growth in each other.
  • AA
    Afolabi A S
    Posted 2 years ago
    NO, 

Kindly introduce buyers pay shipping first
    Buyers paying monthly fees to access your store front,
    lastly make payment instantly then i can accept your monthly fee and i hope it wont be revised yearly like house rent