Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • My Store has been suspended for close to 2 weeks

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • KD
    Kelvin D S
    Hi, My store on Konga has been suspended for close to 2 weeks now, thereby putting me out of business for 2 WHOLE WEEKS, I may not be wrong to say Konga does not really care about their Merchants Business.. If you call to complain they tell you "The policy was made for the ECOSYSTEM, we are sorry Sir if this is not favourable to you, you are not obligated to sell with Konga". 
    This is frustrating, they tell me i have a high rate of Cancellation, i tell them 24 hours to accept orders is not really fissible. I as a merchant is expected to accept orders within 24hours upon getting this orders...  I follow a process when  get orders, I get Orders>>> I call Customers to confirm orders>>> Where customer cannot be reached via Phone>>> i email customers>>> Where customer does not respond to either phone calls or Emails(because they are either too busy on the said day or perhaps they are attending a Meeting for the rest of the day) 
    DO I GO AHEAD and Ship orders without confirming what exactly is the customers expectations? There are so many reasons for cancelation of Orders, i have constantly put this before Konga Staff but over and again no quick response before he order gets Cancelled Automatically.....

I imploy Konga to look into Merchants experience, we are trying hard to meet up both your(Konga's) and customers expectations... But some rules and policy you have on board is not really favourable.. Another thing you guys should check is delay in Paying Merchants... You can image an order which was placed on the 8th of May and was shipped a day after, i got payment for this order on the 27th of May(more than 2 weeks)... 
    Please you guys should check this policies of yours and kindly make adjustments and also Please UNSUSPEND MY STORE as i have mailed severally, i have also put in measures to make sure i do not have such cancellation rates... Thanks

Comments

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Kelvin, your store was suspended due to low performance. It is important you ship orders after accepting them due to the time stamp on these orders, if the order is within Lagos you may consider shipping.

Please avoid cancelling orders from your end, send an email or inform us to assist with these cancellation so as not to have a negative effect on your store. 
    To have your store reinstated, send an email to ordercontinuity@konga.com detailing a plan to ensure that your performance is improved and sustained.
    You should receive a response within 24 - 48 business hours.
  • KD
    Kelvin D S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi Ebere, thank you so much for your reply... I will mail as you have said... Could you kindly break down LOW PERFORMANCE? Do you mean Cancellation of Orders or? I have stated in the post above why the High rate of Order Cancellation on my store... 24 hours is really not ideal i must say, secondly pay out time is really comfortable... But i guess there is nothing i as a Merchant can do, i just have to work with it as i see.... Thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation