Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • MISSING ITEMS, EMPTY BOXES OF IPHONE 5 RETURED

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • GO
    Grace O S
    Morning all, I need your advice urgently. I had an order for an during yakata IPhone 5 which I fulfilled.  The item was rejected by the customer and since then it hadn't been returned to me. Last week I sent an email to mall @konga. Com and was told that I will be notified to come and pick up the return item.  I was out of town and just got back this morning to discover that the returned order was sent to my place, on opening the box it was empty. 
    The box for the phone was there but no phone, same for charger and USB.  
    Am so angry right now. Pls advice on what to do next. 
    Thanks 
    Grace. 

Comments

• GO
    Grace O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @ lanre. The box was sealed with konga tape I opened the box myself. 
  • ld
    lanre d S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Grace: I can only imagine the pain you are going through. I agree with @Aminu on sending a mail to mall@konga.com. but before you do, kindly do some investigation since you did not sign for the return yourself.
    I had a similar incident with my house help, she signed for a returned order but decided that she should keep the wrist watch for herself and leave me with the empty box. I had screamed at konga and kexpress for days to return my missing watch or refund my money before I discovered the wrist watch among some of my house help things.
  • AM
    Aminu M S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Send a mail to mall@konga.com. I'm sure it will be resolved 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation