Selling on KongaCreated 3 years ago
| Updated 3 years ago
Not sure how effective this forum has been with regards to achieving actual change on Konga Marketplace hence I hardly post anything.
Whilst, Konga seems to be at a loss as to how to deal with unserious buyers with regards to POD and understandably so, they have a duty to us the sellers with regards to ratings. My experience in the last two weeks, due to cancellations from customers
1. Ordered a Chelsea Jersey on Sunday - Chelsea lost to Manchester City (he cancelled his order, and required a City Jersey instead)
2. Customer ordered an Arsenal Jersey on the first week of Premiership - (Arsenal lost to West Ham, he cancelled his order)
3. Customer mistakenly ordered Two male instead of male and female Barcelona Jerseys (He cancelled one, I delivered the order, he called Konga to also cancel and they ended up cancelling the one I delivered. Since July I have not been paid, despite 7 email conversations and 3 phone calls)
4. Customer mistakenly ordered Arsenal Home and Away Jersey Twice (I delivered one, called Konga to cancel the second and ensure it does not affect my store. It was cancelled with this narration (Auto-Canceled for not shipping order)
5. Customer ordered Arsenal Jersey in the morning (I called to confirm by 8am, as I could self deliver, immediately after the call, I get a cancellation notice)
6. A customer ordered a Chelsea jersey yesterday morning, cancelled yesterday evening, What is the standard delivery period for orders in Lagos? I wake up this morning to this email
Dear The Football Shop,
Kindly be informed that the order, F**************** has been canceled due to failure to ship within the agreed timeline. If you ship this item(s) you do so entirely at your own risk and your delivered orders count will not increase even if the delivery is successful.
Please note that your merchant rating has dropped.
Continued cancelations will result in suspension of your store from the Konga Marketplace.
Dear Konga, you need to correct the spelling of "cancelations" on your email template.
I could go on and one but that is not the point. Point is for every of these cancellations, I sent an email or called, sometime twice to ensure my ratings are not affected. Still nothing is done and I get a mail that completely negates ones effort to improve. This is a software issue that Konga's IT team can and should fix.
Posted 3 years ago
I almost had the same problem.....I hope you guys do something about it
Posted 3 years ago
Hello Simon - thanks for sharing your experience; please rest assured that we are looking into sustainable ways of curbing 'unserious' purchases on the platform. We are currently taking a closer look at your grading and we will make adjustments where necessary.
With regards to your cancellations, we'll ensure that these buyer cancellations do not count against your store performance. For cancellations on behalf of a buyer, please send them to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll make sure they do not count against you either. Orders are automatically cancelled 48 hours after they're placed if no action has been taken on them.
Also, thanks for pointing out the spelling discrepancy on our email notification -- we'll also fix that.
Thank you once again.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!