Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Konga Delivery now worse even with N2500 monthly fee

General Discussion Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • IA
    Ikenna A S
    Konga Delivery Network which was expected to improve following all promises and reasons they gave to make us pay N2500 rent every month is now worse. I feel Konga has started issuing false updates on their tracker just to make themselves look good. 
    1. How else does one explain a delivery in Eleme that arrived Eleme KOS on the 18th of April 2016 and till date has not been taken out for delivery once. 
    2. How do you explain a delivery leaving Abuja Dc since 22nd April 2016 without arriving Gariki KOS

Konga Delivery Network is growing grossly deficient and not even our N2500 can changed that. 
    What happens at the end of  is someone says we are sorry. Are you seriously sorry? we don't need Konga to be sorry, we need results, we pay money for it and should get it.

To make matters worse, now as a merchant you incur rent money and still lose on cost of transportation to Konga Centers. This is not favourable to me as a merchant.

Comments

• EI
    Emmanuel I B
    Posted 2 years ago
    What crime has merchants committed that Konga will foolishly impose a monthly rent( N1000 for only ten products display and N2500 for unlimited products) even when their inefficient KExpress delivery services are not existing in most cities in Nigeria. This is day light robbery and Konga must revert this military order!!! 
  • IA
    Ikenna A S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Please can someone from Konga tell whichof the gods at their establishment i have to appease before my order F225389798003 that arrived KOS ELEME, PORT HARCOURT since 18th April,2016 will leave for delivery in Eleme for once.
  • TO
    Tirenioluwa O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Konga is now terrible with services Abuja and porthacourt Deliveries are worse off an item that was shipped out since 11th of april has still not been attempteD to be delivered talk more of delivered. Konga offers some form of discounts and free shipping to some customers yet it is not communicated to the merchant once there's an order and issues arise when you're doing self fulfill. Just to reduce the rate of cancellations Have had to start Doing self fulfill atleast to my state.i can't deal with all this numerous issues and still pay rent Just for someone to tell me sorry naHhh Time is money If you deliver on time and I get my money on time it means I can quickly turn over and achieve more within a month and maximize my rent but when Just the little sales I make you're collecting rent and commission and still not Deliver on time which may either lead to prolongeD payment or worst still cancellations how do you explain that. Bye to Konga market place at least other sites will spring up with massive migration
  • MA
    Mercy A S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Kex Lekki, Ikota, Abuja and Port Harcourt are very terrible with deliveries. 
  • OO
    Omolara O Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hi All,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, your comments are always welcome. Once again we apologise for inconviences caused, we are constantly working on improving KOS services.

• GI
    Gad I B
    Posted 2 years ago
    ikenna you took it off me. i had tried calling to escalate similar issue even begging to get the KOS contacts in Eleme PH.
    I guess contacts of various KOS centres should be advised so that one can call their attention to such delays as this leads to high level of rejected items by customers.

the folks in Minna, Abuja, calabar and PH are the worst culprits here. i only wish someone can just really remedy the situation than saying sorry. get those locations FIXED!!!
  • BO
    Babarinde O B
    Posted 2 years ago
    I also observed delays in shipping orders out of Ogba .
    Konga hope all is well sha ?
     Remember we paid monthly fee  & even commission for an enhanced service delivery from your end 
    kindly work on your system .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!