Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Is it true that I will reupload 50 items that were in paused state...

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • IY
    Idris Y S
    I have over 5o items in paused state and I now have those Items in stock and to update,I could not find them.To my surprise I was told by customer service that I will have to re-upload if they are not showing.I must say this konga ,I am not happy at all.I am looking forward to a day when I will have more than 10,000 items to sell,then this kind of situatiion shows up and you tell me to re upload about 8000 of it.Someone tell me the agent made a mistake....

Comments

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello all, Apologies for the inconveniences, this has been forwarded to our tech support and will be rectified shortly. Please bear with us. Thank you
  • BG
    Bola G S
    Posted 3 years ago
    The pictures of the item ain't showing so how can you edit. Will edit ghost image. Egbami
  • BG
    Bola G S
    Posted 3 years ago
    This is nightmare I lost all my 97 pause item. I called them thinking they could retrieve those items but couldn't and they instruct me to upload again. I have upload two of the items and yet I can't see them so as to edit them. This is crazy. Is there anyone on this forum who can help me on this issue. The item are showing saying you have certain amount of item in your review section and pause section, but when you click on it nothing is showing. I expect we sellers to get better service than this. With the new increase commission and differen policy put in place I don't understand konga at all.
  • cu
    chibuike u B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Just do exactly what olajumoke said, thats is the perfect way to handle it, No need to upload anything, it will take u less than 5 mins to finish up.
  • OA
    Oloyede A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    i just noticed same on my store now, i was about re-activate the product and to my greatest surprise, i could not find my paused items.

This is not the best at all. The IT Personnel in konga should know better on how to re-install such. Don't they backup these server. 

Konga should find a solution this kinda problem ooooooooo

• OO
    Olajumoke O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello, you might not to necessarily upload again. Just Try to edit them it will change stage. (I mean re-open the item one after the other and re-input something). I had this kind of issue when they migrated to the new shq. No one could even help me out. I  sorted my issue myself. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation