Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • HOW DO I REMOVE ITEMS LIKE MAKEUP AND FRAGRANCE FROM 7 DAY RETURN POLICY

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • YB
    YOMI B S
    DOES ANY KNOWS HOW TO REMOVE MAKEUP PRODUCTS LIKE FOUNDATION, POWDER AND PERFUMES FROM 7 DAY RETURN POLICY.  I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES, BUT NO LUCK.
    @ KONGA , THIS ITEM SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE 7 DAY RETURN POLICY BECAUSE ONCE OPENED BY CUSTOMER, IT CANNOT BE  RETURNED, SO WHY WILL KONGA CLASSIFY THEM UNDER 7 DAY RETURN POLICY. THE CUSTOMER HAS THE RIGHT TO INSPECT THE PRODUCTS WHEN DELIVERED AND DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO ACCEPT OR RETURN IT IF NOT SATISFIED. BUT ONCE ACCEPTED, AND PAID FOR , NO RETURN POLICY SHOULD  BE IMPOSED ON SELLERS PAYMENT. IT SHOULD GO STRAIGHT TO WALLET.  CUSTOMER SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY ARE BUYING FROM AUTHENTIC SELLERS TO REDUCE TO THE RISK OF BUYING FAKE ITEMS.

Comments

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello all,
    Your query has been forwarded to our Technical support, Apologises for the inconvenience.
    @Oluwapelumi, When a delivered item has no return policy, the funds stay in escrow for three days , before it goes into the Konga wallet.

Please be reminded, the forum is not a complaint / dispute channel, click here to view the forum code of conduct http://community.konga.com/code-of-conduct

For further enquiries, please send an email to mall@konga.com or contact our customer care helpline 01-4605555
    Thank you
  • Oluwapelumi O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Yes Caroline is right, it goes back to the 7 day return policy.

Another question:
    if there is no 7 day return on a product, does that mean that the money paid by the seller skips escrow and goes through to konga wallet as soon as the order is updated to "delivered" status?
  • CA
    Caroline A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I am having the same problem and even when I try to edit, it still goes back to the 7 Day Return category after I save. For Health and Safety purposes, Cosmetics should not be placed under the 7 Day Return Category. 
  • JW
    Jide W S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi Yomi,

While listing your products, you have the option to select a return policy or not. If you have selected a return policy while uploading your product, you can simply edit the product by following these steps:

-Manage Listings
    -Live on site
    -Edit (seen on the far right of the product line)
    -Edit (seen at the bottom of the page)
    -Set no return policy
    -Save

Kindly reach out if you still encounter any issues with this.

Thank you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation