Getting Ready for Yakata, Nigeria’s Biggest Yearly Sale
General DiscussionCreated 1 week ago
| Updated 4 days ago
The Yakata season is upon us again and you know how we do this!
Here are some few pointers to prepare you and put you ahead of the pack.
1. The Yakata sale will begin on Monday, November 6th - 30th.
2. The listing page will be open to participating stores from today Monday, October 9th-30th.
3. Commissions will be reduced for products with genuine and amazing discounts.
4. Due to the rush that comes with Yakata(Black Friday), we strongly recommend that you begin to stock up on your packaging materials. That way, you can avoid shipment delay should you run out of stock.
5. Start stocking up on your best selling products in preparation for the sale. For items you are sure will sell out within a short space of time, offer amazing discounts. That way, your quick turnover will help you recoup your discounts on time.
6. Monitor your cancellations and returns as this may impact on your ability to participate in the sale.
7. Keep an open mind. You just may be on your way to being the Konga Seller of the Month should you ship items on time to your customers and ensure nil cancellations or returns...
We immensely look forward to this year’s Yakata. We hope you do too!
Konga Mall Team.
Posted 1 week ago
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused or may cause your business. The large flier will be back on site as soon as possible. In the interim, you can purchase at any KOS centre near you for pending orders yet to be shipped.
Posted 1 week ago
I have been trying to order large flier since last week Friday but out of stock . I hope I won't be guilty of non shipment because of this, especially as yakata is approaching
Also, this idea of Konga moving live on site products to sold out is very bad. At least a notification should have been given before items are moved to sold out. Hopefully this will not happen during black Friday sales. This is the second time in a space of one month my products have been moved. This is unfair!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!