Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Free shipping

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • EO
    Erufor O S
    I think sellers should be able to offer free shipping on items as against having to offer free shipping based on location. For example, if as a seller, I offer free shipping to customers in Aba, Abia State, it wont favor me as a seller and also buyers who makes volume purchases. If I offer free shipping to customers in Aba and a customer purchased an item worth 500 naira, as a seller I cannot fulfil that order because the cost of shipment to Aba for that item is averagely 1000 naira. In order to encourage more customer patronage on Konga, customers should be offered free shipping based on volume purchases as against based on location. So the free shipping badge can be made available to sellers based on amount. This free shipping policy on item would encourage more sellers to set free shipping and also encourage buyers to make volume purchases on the Konga platform
    Other sellers should feel free to contribute their own opinion
    Thanks

Comment

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Eruofor,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions, your suggestions will be forwarded to the appropriate units for review.
    For further suggestions on our existing services, you may send an email to suggestions@konga.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation