Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Delivery confirmation

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • TG
    Tonia G S
    please how do I verify if a pay on delivery order that was shipped through kexpress has been delivered? I cannot track the order as the invoice proforma given by kexpress when items are dropped off for shipping does not have a tracking number and the customer's phone has been unavailable since the order was made. 

I had to ship the order even though I couldn't reach the customer to verify the order before shipping because I had received a warning from Konga mall that my store would be suspended if I cancel any order.

This warning came in after I cancelled an order from another buyer which she confirmed that she placed in error. She asked me to cancel it as the original size she wanted was not available.

To avoid another cancellation I had to ship out my next order even though I could not reach the buyer. Now I cannot confirm if my order has been received.

Konga mall, please let me know what to do.

Thanks.

Comment

• IO
    Ifeoma O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Use the link below to track the order. Copy and paste the link in your internet browser and type the order number at the end of the link to track. Or click enter and enter the order number in the page that comes up. Cheers

http://track.konga.com/?order_number=

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation