Coming Soon: The Quality Assurance Process Review
General DiscussionCreated 1 week ago
| Updated 4 hours ago
As a continuous effort to ensure that KOS ingestion centres are less congested and that you are attended to quickly enough, KOS is reviewing their “Quality Assurance” process.
What This Means
The Quality assurance process will be divided into two categories.
1. Compliant Group
2. Non-compliant Group
- Compliant group (Merchants who have NOT defaulted): These group of merchants will be allowed to ship their items without following the “Quality assurance” process. This means that all you need do is drop off your already packaged order (packaged with Konga packaging material). These packaging materials will have “unique identifiers” on each of them which means that in a case of a return what you shipped is what you will get back.
- Non-compliant (Merchants who have defaulted): These merchants will be made to follow a Quality Assurance process for a period of 2months before they can be reviewed. Please note that the process will attract a service charge which will be communicated to you in due time.
Where a merchant is caught taking undue advantage of the new process, the merchant will be termed as non-compliant. The offending merchant will be put back under the “non-compliant group” where they will have to undergo the “quality assurance” process.
NB: Once this process kicks off, Packaging Materials will be strictly for purchase and will ONLY be made available for sale online at subsidized prices.
Criteria for being under the Non-compliant group
1. Shipment of wrong item - 1 strike
2. Shipment of incomplete items - After the 3rd strike
Benefits of the new process
1. Merchants will spend less time at ingestion locations
2. Increase in number of orders ingested per day
3. Excellent tracking for your products with the new packaging materials
4. Faster shipment of your orders
Thank you for choosing to sell on Konga.
Posted 4 hours ago
I don't even know WHY Konga got my store removed from SELF FUFILLED. Ever since I have been dealing with Konga (over 2yrs ago), I don't think I have defaulted. I have always used KOS to date.
Posted 5 days ago
Thank you for your post.
No, this does not affect your self-fulfil right, the post applies to merchants who use KOS as a shipping option.
Posted 5 days ago
I have no idea what this means, will it affect our self fullfil rights?
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!