Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • clarification on the mail " Maintaining Accurate Updates on Delivered Orders"

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • TM
    Top Gamers M B
    I received an email from Konga Mall Team saying that i have Orders that have been marked shipped but not delivered and that if i dont mark them as delivered that my account will be suspended. But here is the problem ; Two of this buyers requested that we deliver it in person as they want them fast on getting to the location/delivery addresses this people wont pick up calls / turned phone off now why should i mark this orders as delivered when they were actually returned? The third guy actually wasted our time and money. Upon getting to the delivery location this guy actually said he purchased this items thinking they were the newer versions so therefore he wont collect them and he actually rejected his Order. Now why would Konga want to suspend my account after all i have delivered over 10 items this month alone which i have marked delivered after they have been delivered. I have been sending emails since last week to notify the team about this but no one is talking about it. I know Ebere or the Moderators might want to delete this but PLEASE i am not been abusive as you can see, BUT I AM BEGGING THAT MY ACCOUNT SHOULDN'T BE SUSPENDED AS THIS IS NOT AN INTENTIONAL THING BUT THE TIME WASTERS ON KONGA.COM!!! Please someone should call / notify me on what to do.

Comment

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Dear Top Gamer,

Thank you for this shared feedback . 
    Your query has been forwarded to the appropriate units.Thank You

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation