Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • bundle

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • IE
    IBIKUNLE E S
    i listed some bundle recently from what have already being selling on my platform for some time and what i got was that  (Products with this brand have to undergo our verification process before approval). and thesame product has being on sale ever since without any issues 

Comments

• TM
    Tomi M B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi Ajibola,

When you want to bundle your items, you would have to do it manually. You should put together the items you want to bundle in one image and then list out what the bundle comprises of in the product description. To make it easier you can bundle like items or items in the same category together, For example; Fashion items for boys as 1 bundle. Depending on what you are selling.

I hope this helps. 
  • AK
    Ajibola K S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello,

Please what's the procedure for bundling products. I cannot seem to find a helpful link anywhere. 
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Ibikunle,

Certain products from multi-level marketing organisations and other high end brands need to undergo the verification process to ensure products listed are authentic.

Listed below are examples of brands that are restricted from being sold without permit and high end brands that require thorough verification process:  

Restricted Multi Level Marketing Brands: 
    a) Forever Living Products
    b) Oriflame
    c) Trevo
    d) Asos
    e) Tiens

Examples of High End Brands Are: 
    1) Gucci
    2) Patek Phillipe
    3) Ralph Lauren
    4) Nike
    5) Michael Kors
    6) Zara...

For more clarification on assistance relating to brands, you may send an email to verifyproducts@konga.com.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation