Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • 2500 monthly fees....let's take a vote who will be paying come July 31

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • A
    Atinuke S
    This might be our last chance to get Konga to reason with us on this monthly membership fees. 

Seller please let's use the thread to take a poll. How many of you will pay the 2500 monthly fee next? 

Konga moderator - please don't delete this thread hear what your sellers have to say..if we end up with majority of your sellers walking away maybe y'all need to rethink the idea of this monthly fee. Give us something and we will give you something, resolve most of our pain points and then am sure we will be more receptive to the change. As I have said - there will be such a big success without your sellers, so rethink the idea. July 31 is around the corner.
Discussion has been closed

Comments

• tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Dear all,

We appreciate all opinions expressed regarding the monthly membership fee and understand your shared reservations as well. 

We are continually working towards perfecting our logistics processes while providing a sustainable trading platform for you, our sellers. This requires our commitment and your commitments towards ensuring we maintain our buyers's trust and loyalty by providing sustainable services. We are aware of the high returns rate and have kicked off various programmes that will prevent this in the long run. And as online selling is new to our sellers, our buyers are also trying to understand the mechanisms of making accurate purchases online in Nigeria.

We are aware this will not be easy and will require your understanding, discipline and fees commitment for sustainability. As we introduce these fees, all hands are on deck towards providing better logistic and customer service to make your selling experiences rewarding and seamless. 

We welcome suggestions on how to serve you better but we advise that all votes/polls and further suggestions expressing reservations on the monthly charge should be channeled through suggestions@konga.com. 

As we continually share our collective thoughts and feedback on the forum, we ask that feedback should still be shared constructively while respecting every user on the forum. Posts that may incite highly negative reactions against the company both online and offline will be deleted. 

Thank you
  • Eniola A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ao
    afolabi o B
    Posted 3 years ago
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO &  NO

• Jm
    Jessica m S
    Posted 3 years ago
    CAPITAL LETTER " I WILL NOT PAY SUCH RIDICULOUS FEE " COMMISSION IS ENOUGH FOR KONGA AM CURRENTLY NOT MAKING UPTO WHAT I HAVE INVESTED IN MY BUSINESS. FULLSTOP 
  • Ezekiel E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I won't too. Will put my store on vacation come July 31st and will look for an alternative. Until they improve their services.
  • BO
    Bamigbola O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    i wont like to pay the fees because sales had reduced so much. 
  • A
    Atinuke S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I personally won't, no hard feelings. I would like to see some changes before the introduction of this fees. I will be more than happy to shut down my store. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!