We have created this forum in order to make the marketplace community richer, learn from each other and operate better.
What this forum is for:
- To help sellers learn from each other on how to sell effectively
- To help buyers learn from each other on how to buy safely on the platform
- To help Konga learn on how to do things better.
What this forum is not for:
- This forum is not an arbitration platform for buyers and sellers.
- This forum is not a channel for Konga Help.
- Buyers: If you need help with issues arising from a transaction or otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sellers: If you need help with issues arising from a transaction or otherwise, please email email@example.com
- Profanity, disrespect towards other members and inappropriate content will be promptly deleted and may result in suspension from the forum.
Thanks for your understanding.
Shipping and Delivery Updated 2 years ago ago by Ebere O B
- 1 Reply
- 408 Views
Please make shipping fee non-refundablePlease I want to reiterate that shipping cost of orders should be nonrefundable. The shipping fee should be the buyers responsibility since it is not actually paid to the seller but to the shipping company. In a real physical market situation, sellers do not refund the transport cost incurred by buyers when returning a product they bought. I don't know if this feature is already in place but if not, please give it serious consideration. It will make buyers more responsible and serious, and also protect sellers from incurring too much loses on frequent returnsGeneral Discussion Updated 2 years ago ago by Ifeoma O S
- 3 Replies
- 551 Views