Who refunds what I already paid courier company as shipping fee
Selling on KongaCreated 2 years ago
| Updated 2 years ago
My goods was rejected by my customer about 2 weeks ago and the courier company only just gave me back my items this morning after being there about 3 times.
The issues I have are quite many but top on the list is "WHO REFUNDS MY SHIPPING FEE"?
1) Client claimed she opened the the package and saw the items they brought to her was different from what she ordered, courier company returned a sealed package to.me
2) Client was the one who informed me of rejecting what was brought to her, courier company never bothered to tell me the status of my goods
3) Courier company didn't deliver goods to my client early enough. It took them 9 days to do delivery to Bayelsa from Port Harcourt
4) It took courier company another 2 weeks to give me back the returned items
5) Courier company refuse to refund the money I paid them for delivery after an unsuccessful delivery.
Like I said earlier, I'm more interested in the money I paid them to do delivery because I cannot run at a loss as the delivery attempt was a failed one.
Somebody should please help me!!!
Posted 2 years ago
If you shipped your order through one of our recommended shipping carriers or another third party carrier, you are required to liaise directly with them on all your shipping arrangements and complaints.
Please note that outside the negotiated shipping charges Konga has made with some shipping carriers, Konga does not liaise with shipping carriers outside K-Express on behalf of sellers. We advise that you discuss directly with your preferred shipping partner and clearly communicate your expectations.
Hope this clarifies things.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!