Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Validation of account

Selling on Konga Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • OO
    Oluwaremilekun O S
    Please can anyone put make me through have been trying to update my account by validating my account number when I enter details It will say account number valid wait while we save then come back as invalid account number pls use the 10digit nuban account number. I suppose that's the new 10digit account number as confirmed by my bank please I need help 

Comments

• tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Princewill,

Please send a mail to [email protected] with your details. If you have done this and yet to receive a response, kindly share your ticket number for a follow up.

Thank you
  • PO
    Princewill O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hi, KM!
    I've been trying without success to change my bank details to enable me receive payment with another account. I keep getting this message "Oops Something went wrong, please try again later". 
    I have unresolved issue with my current banker and don't want further deposits into that account.
    Kindly advise/help.
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Oluwaremilekun,

We are currently investigating this issue and you should receive an update shortly.
  • OO
    Oluwaremilekun O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello I have tried it again just now it's the same I have sent the screen shot as required my account number is accurate can't even mistake it in sleep. Please I hope the issue is resolved soonest 
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Oluwaremilekun,

Please ensure you are inputting the correct bank account number and that the account number being registered is not yet registered under another store name that has been closed.

If none of the above applies, please attempt to register once again. If issue persists, do send us a screen shot of the error response you are receiving alongside your store name to [email protected] You will be contacted on a follow up update/resolution process by one of our support team. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation