Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Vacation Settings! Extremely Urgent!

Technical Issues Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • OB
    Opeyemi B B
    Good evening,

I received the forwarded email a couple of minutes ago. Now, the activities of the last couple of days have not only been inconvenient, they have also been extremely exasperating and annoying.

Please note the following:
    1. On Sunday, I requested that my store be placed on vacation due to your new upgrade and all the confusion that have come along with it. 
    2. I received an email confirming this action immediately only to receive emails on Monday that I had new orders.
    3. I had and have no intention to process new orders, hence my request for the Vacation Mode to take effect from Sunday.
    4. I have shipped all orders received prior to the point when I decided that the store be put on Vacation Mode.
    5. A buyer canceled one order and I proceeded to cancel another only to receive 'warning emails' that NY store would be disabled.
    6. I called Customer care a total of 17 times yesterday, the first number was switched off. The second had me on hold for over 30 minutes and was later switched off. The third finally went through and I explained my dilemma to an agent who assured me the issue would be settled.
    7. Shortly after placing that call, I received another order. This time on an item that is clearly listed as 'out of stock' on my seller HQ (please note that this has happened in the past, I was baffled and called the Buyer to asked how she was able to successfully place an order for an item that wasn't in stock. She told me that when she tried to place the order and it was unsuccessful, she called a friend of hers who works at KONGA to place the order on her behalf. I don't remember ever sending any threatening emails to Konga about this. I just shrugged it off,informed the customer the item wasn't in stock and canceled the order).
    8. I called customer care yet again and was told to ignore the order. I did that only to receive the following email that my store will be disabled.

Now I understand that you're trying an upgrade of sorts and all that but I must inform you that unless this is all a giant ploy to make your merchants find alternative means to sell their products, this would have negative impacts on Konga itself.

My store has finally been put on the Vacation mode and will remain so until all pending orders (over 20) are either delivered to the Buyer or returned to me. After this, I can assure you I'll find an alternative. I am however grateful for the 8 months of our 'relationship' but please till then, don't disable/shut down/block/close or perform any action that will affect my store negatively.

Guess what? Another order just came in. I really don't know why this is so hard. PLEASE PUT MY STORE ON VACATION FOR A MONTH! 

Thanks

Comments

• Kunle O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    We're working to resolve the technical issues.  Please bear with us.  Once they have been resolved, we'll inform you on this platform.  Opeyemi, don't go anywhere.  Give us a chance to redeem ourselves.  
  • SS
    Seun S S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Ope,

i suffer same fate. i had such orders also but unfortunately i cannot deal so i guess the time lapsed and the system locked my account.

Good riddance honestly................let it be locked till Konga finds it feet off this mess
  • FO
    Folake O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    This happened to me too I had to start putting all the orders on pause one by one by is very tedious for me cuz I have almost 200 
  • OB
    Opeyemi B B
    Posted 3 years ago
    I have attached a screenshot of my dashboard. It beats me how there are no live listings yet orders are coming in. This is very very annoying.

I clearly have no intentions to fulfill orders, which is why ive chosen that the store be in Vacation Mode. 

I don't know why this seems like a herculean task. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation