Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • UPDATING INVENTORY LEVEL

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • vS
    victoria S S
    pls how do I go about updating my inventory level for items put up before Jan 1, 2015
Discussion has been closed

Comments

• AY
    Adeola Y Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Victoria, All products that fall within this category in your store will be refreshed and quantity will change to Zero, Kindly log on to your SHQ and update the quantity of products in your store. Follow the steps below to update the quantity of the products.

•	Log on to your SHQ account
    •	Click on manage listings
    •	Click on sold out
    •	Click on the edit button located on the product
    •	Update the quantity of the product and save 

• IO
    Iheoma O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    My concern is that as small businesses, it almost seems as if konga is  bent on ensuring that we employ additional extra staff to implement all their new rules. I think quarterly updates would be better. Monthly would be just too much to do. We already update our stock regularly but it seems that konga is slowly driving away from small businesses to ensuring that these business do alot more. That might be a challenge for many of us. 
  • Adegboyega A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Note: I am a seller and not a buyer. It should be S not B
  • Adegboyega A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    I do agree with Jumoke
  • JJ
    Jumoke J S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @ Sunmisola A,
    On the contrary i think its a good idea, even if one has 1500 items listed, all you have to do regularly is check "items paused" or "items deactivated" regularly and reactivate what you still have in stock with its proper quantity, as long there would be that then it should be fine. Because not going through inventory regularly might even make one loose touch one what you have and and what is out. So i thin k its a good exercise 
  • SA
    Sunmisola A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Updating inventory levels at the end every 30 days may not be very realistic. imagine a store that has more than 500 item listed. so it means every 30 days one will go through the stress of updating inventory! Every seller has a responsibility to make sure they have in stock what is listed on their store. Because some sellers don't keep tab on their inventory does not mean everyone should go through this painstaking exercise every single month. Please konga look into this very well. Do not make selling on the mall more difficult for us all. It is better to penalize merchants who cancel orders individually rather than put everyone through this exercise. Thank you. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!