Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Unable to set store on vacation

Technical Issues Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • KO
    Kayode O S
    Due to the new SHQ I have decided to put my store on vacation but am getting "Invalid Date Entered, Please enter a valid Date range" after selecting a future date.

I set my store not to accept Cash on Delivery but its not reflecting in my store. I still received an order with Cash on Delivery.

I dont think Konga understand that most of the order cancelation are based on the Customers error by placing duplicate orders or the site coding itself which is beyond merchant control. But konga will threaten merchant that they will suspend the store on order cancelation. If you are to really take this action, I believe you should perfect your own system too.

Comments

• No
    Nnaji o S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Same with me, I set my store in Prepay but still receive orders that are pay on delivery,  with a message that I should arrange how to collect payment from the customer. 

I wonder how possible it is for me to do that, and if I cancel the orders my store gets suspended.  

What am I expected to do?
  • JJ
    Jumoke J S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @ Opeyemi B, i couldn't qtop laughing  at "some marriages don't even make it that long."
  • OB
    Opeyemi B B
    Posted 3 years ago
    This is the same issue I had yesterday, it was so exasperating. I tried placing the store on vacation and received an email confirming the action. Next thing I know, I receive orders. One was canceled by the buyer, I canceled one and they immediately started sending me emails threatening store closure. When the store wasn't even supposed to be live.

I ended up calling three of their customer care numbers. Two were switched off but the third went through. I called thrice and they say they will look into it. I just don't know why its so easy for Konga to make all these decisions but when the merchant wants to change something as well it becomes rocket science for them to implement. 

The most annoying part is that I still received orders even after my calls to customer care and one of those orders was on an item that was out of stock. And there's no way that mistake came from me. It had happened before, I had to call the Buyer to find out how she was able to place an order on an item that was out of stock. She said she saw that it as out of stock but then contacted a friend of hers who is a Konga staff to help her place the order. I was livid. 

They just make all these arbitrary rules without consulting the people it affects. At this point, I'm only concerned with getting my payments. I'm done with them, at least its been 8 months. Heck, some marriages don't even make it that long.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation