Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • ...the customer will receive a 100% refund without having to return.

General Discussion Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • morzook b morzook b S
    a customer decided to put a product on arbitration based on her assumption that the product didn't look like what she ordered for. Konga didn't verify her claim and sent me ludicrous mail out of which i got the heading for this topic. the product was delivered as described and in perfect condition. 

Why should the seller bear the brunt because a customer can't seem to make up her mind. Konga should look into this! Verify customer claims before putting items on hold

Comments

• OO
    Omolara O Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Morzook,

Thank you for bringing  this to our attention, your concern will be looked into. For more suggestion/concern please send an email to suggestions@konga.com
  • NI
    Nicholas I S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Then,Konga sure needs to resolve these arbitration cases in the most objective of ways.Though,we do know that the customer is king and should be treated right.
    Still,we also do know that some people can be up to no good .
    This applies to some customers.
    So,Konga should resolve these cases objectively.
  • IF
    IBRAHIM F S
    Posted 2 years ago
    @morzook same thing happens to me 2 weeks ago, a customer put my product in arbitration mode, reason the device is faulty, this said customer has my number to let me know what's wrong with the device, he got to the drop of center and called me that he want to return my products that it is faulty, I was surprised because I do check all my products before advertising it online. what I told him to do is to give the phone to the customer care at the drop of center to check the said products to confirm the customer claim. when it was checked it was confirmed working by the customer care there. some customers sometimes lie about a products not working simply because they don't like the said product or saw it at a lesser price from other merchant. the best thing is to call the customer and find out the issue with the said products, if not your money would be held for long in arbitration mode. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation