Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Selling outside Lagos 2

Selling on Konga Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • VU
    Victor U S
    Yes, i created a thread like this before, an Admin user closed it with a reply ...

" from April 1sellers outside Lagos will be able to send their goods from any state through the state service point".

i waited till now and wgen i went to konga service point here at uyo, i met with the guy in charge nd he came up with complaints..

- Konga has not informed us about a service like that but we can do it.

- we lack the necessary materials needed to package the item before forwarding it out to the buyer.

At this point, i don't know if  konga is not ready to make provisions for sellers outside lagos or what?

Discussion has been closed

Comments

• Abioye Festus Adekunle A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    There is a solution to this. Connect with me on Facebook through my name 
  • bA
    bukola A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello everyone,am new in the group,just joined Konga recently as a seller and am outside Lagos,Ilorin precisely, pls how do I go about the shipping, because am told Ilorin does not have a state  service point yet.pls help!
    Posted 3 years ago
    Find a way of keeping some of your goods with a courier in Lagos as I'm doing. It helps 
  • VU
    Victor U S
    Posted 3 years ago
    wait patiently?? like how long?? funny enough buyers from lagos don't want to use escrow service, they don't corporate either so i can use another means to send it, as a result, the ordr is canceled.. nd that makesme happy with Konga shebi????
    Posted 3 years ago
    Be patient about this. 
  • AY
    Adeola Y Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Victor, Once self-fulfill is launched you will have the choice of delivering orders to the buyer directly or you can use any courier service you are comfortable with. 

For more information on self-fulfill, kindly join this thread.
    http://community.konga.com/thread/the-upcoming-new-hq-good-or-bad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!