Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Returned Order still in transit for 3 weeks, Order Status in Limbo for 10 days

Shipping and Delivery Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • LO
    Lawrence O S
    An order was placed on my store since Sept. 27th, I dropped it of at Konga's office for shipping on Sept. 30th. The item was rejected by customer (according to Konga) because customer still insists that he wanted the item.
    To cut the long story short - a return waybill was created since October 12th, up till now (after 23 days) the item hasn't still gotten to a point where I can pick it up. Since Oct. 26th the item has left Central Distribution Center, Ogba INDEFINITELY. I still don't understand why Konga will allow merchants to go through this horrifying experience.
    There was a time when we were told that we can select pick-up points for returned items nationwide, at that time I selected Portharcourt (NOW KONGA HAS RESCINDED THAT DECISION WITHOUT INFORMING US).
    Funny enough the item has traveled this route: Kaduna -> Abuja -> Lagos -> Portharcourt -> Lagos.
    PLEASE KONGA DO SOMETHING BECAUSE I NEED THOSE ITEMS - I NEED TO SELL THEM.
Discussion has been closed

Comments

• Kunle O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Lawrence, someone will get in touch with you later today.  Apologies for this.
  • LO
    Lawrence O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    See tracking details here: 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation