Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Please I seek the way Out.

Payment Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • so
    samuel o B
    I am currently having problem registering on konga pay, for over two months now. The last call I made with konga customer care yesterday, the lady speaking with me, was telling me. There is no way Konga can help me to look into the problem I am having with konga pay registration. This sounds arrogantly and in relation to I don't care attitude.
    As, I have earlier state that my registration with konga pay which I have been trying for past two months has been failure. I have mailed mall@konga.com, referring to this issue more than six times, and called 0809XXX konga customer line wasting around #1,000 on just calling. And I was told to contact my Bank to confirm every of my details. I use first bank, And that I should email NIBSS, and the news from my bank was, your details with us are not in anyway altered from what I have with me, NIBSS people were the one that contacted me even and brought the news that My details as it was sent for verification are correct. And I should take note that, Konga Pay is handled by Konga Itself, and there is no way NIBSS can intervene in this matter, That I need to contacted konga to know the reason why there system keeps malfunctioning. I currently have #65,800 in escrow since eleventh of this month that I need to use to pay my suppliers. Please I seek the way Out.

Comment

• uN
    uchenna N B
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Samuel,

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. This has been escalated and you will receive feedback shortly.

Regards.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation