Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Please help, i am not making sales

Selling on Konga Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • OO
    Olapeju O S
    Hi,

I sell female clothing on the Konga mall, but i find it difficult locating my goods when i search the konga page as a buyer, and i think this may be responsible for low sales. Is there anything i need to do to ensure my items are displayed on the first 5 pages of the mall.

Comments

• BO
    Blessing O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Olapeju, I think improving your product title and description will help some. Buyers usually use direct words to search for products, for example, you could put the brand name, product type and size and colour all in the title, this will increase the product visiblity in many searches.... As a buyer, particularly if I do not want to spend so much time searching for the product, I am likely to type ''black pencil skirt, size 10", ''Anne Klein Shoes, red, 39" etc. This will increase my chances of getting what I want. And if you have included all these, your product is most likely to pop up in many searches whether the buyer narrows down by colour, size or brand.
  • BO
    Blessing O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Olapeju, I think improving your product title and description will help some. Buyers usually use direct words to search for products, for example, you could put the brand name, product type and size and colour all in the title, this will increase the product visiblity in many searches.... As a buyer, particularly if I do not want to spend so much time searching for the product, I am likely to type ''black pencil skirt, size 10", ''Anne Klein Shoes, red, 39" etc. This will increase my chances of getting what I want. And if you have included all these, your product is most likely to pop up in many searches whether the buyer narrows down by colour, size or brand.
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Olapeju, Advertising is one way to get massive visibility to your store through the different advert channels on Konga
    Kindly send a mail for further inquires to [email protected]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation