Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • OUTSTANDING ITEMS

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • DA
    David A S
    Hi Ebere. Thanks for your response. However, what worries me about items that are returned is that when Konga did not deliver back to the seller as expected, why will Konga not allow the seller to come and pick our items at a designated place? It is quite worrisome. I have three undelivered orders and I have been communicating with the appropriate quarters but there has not been any concrete result. Please let us know if there is anything wrong in coming to pick our items by ourselves if for whatever reason Konga does not deliver back to us as expected. 

Comments

• B
    Bisola S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I have the same problem. I've been waiting for a return for over a month now. Why I even started getting worried was for the past  week when i track the item i keep seeing attempted delivery, everyday but I haven't seen anyone and no one has called me. Makes me wonder where the delivery is attempted to. I sent mails and they were initially replying but now no more replies. It is rather frustrating. The funny thing was the intended recipient sent a message asking why the item hadn't arrived. She never even knew that the item had been returned.

My suggestion is that note or tag should be dropped with the time of the attempted delivery and a number so that communication can be made as to how to make contact with the delivery personnel. 
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello David, We apologize for all inconvenience this might have caused,
    KExpress  will continue striving to improve return logistics, to ensure a better trading experience on Konga.

As regards your returned orders, You will be unable to pick up your returned orders at a drop off location because K-express drop off locations are not designed for merchant pick up, All Returned orders are sent to a central return unit for processing and return to Merchants.

All items will be returned to you in time. Once again apologizes for the delay

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation