Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • No sales

Store Management Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • Ow
    Olabisi w S
    Hello my store is not moving well i dny have order about a week plus now wat us really happening

Comments

• AA
    Adedayo A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi Dorcas,

Good day, low sales could be due to quite a number of things, ranging from the Economic environment to Price/description of product listings, our team of trading analysts are constantly thinking of ways to improve their respective Merchants sales and experience in general, you will be contacted on how sales can be improved. 

Regards
  • DA
    Dorcas A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi Ebere, 
    I really would not mind any input from your trade Analyst too and i will prefer to be contacted via email please.
    No sales!!!
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Ifeoma,

We have made available an online academy for sellers to learn more about making great sales on Konga Mall. This can be accessed via our Seller Academy- http//konga.com/seller-academy

You can also contact our ads team at adsales@konga.com to discuss a marketing plan to give your store more visibility and in turn increase sales.
  • IO
    Ifeoma O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Not sure what may be responsible for the low sales but sure these are hard times. The sales numbers have gone down. We would love to discuss with a trading analyst too. Please give us a call. Thanks
  • DD
    Dolapo D S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Olabisi,
    A trading analyst will be in contact with you to discuss improving sales.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation