Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • No Payment into my Wallet for almost 2 Weeks

Payment Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • CN
    Chidiogo N S
    What is really happening? Money for our delivered items has been in the escrow for almost 2 weeks now and i can not withdraw. My friends are also having the same issue. 

One of my friends have more than #700,000 still in escrow not yet move to his wallet. This is really affecting him badly now as he is still owing the company he get goods from. They are threatening to stop giving him goods which he supplies to konga if he did not pay up. This if lingers more will result to cancellation of orders when it comes as he may not be able to fulfill them.

Konga should please, do something fast to release these funds as this is badly affecting their sellers. Not everybody has pool of money to run a business. 
    Money is the blood of business, please sellers need their money fast to survive. Thanks

Comments

• Ebere O B
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello all,
    We thank you for your patience, our Tech support are working to resolve this in the shortest possible time.
     Once again our sincere apologies for all inconveniences this may have caused your business.Please bear with us.
    Thank you
  • MU
    Mildred U S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Same problem. I hope this is fixed before the end of this week.
  • AE
    AJAYI E S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Have been paid. I get payments every week sometimes twice a week. Will suggest you get in touch with your account officer.
  • ki
    kene i Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Chidiogo, thank you for calling our attention to this...the responsible party will immediately look into it...For future complains of this sort, 
    kindly direct your mails to [email protected] thank you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation