Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • N2,000 Discount on my Order

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • RA
    Rosemary A S
    I just got an order and discovered the was a discount of N2,000 which I am not aware of before accepting the order.
    Please, I really want to know who will bear the cost of the discount before I ship the item

Comments

• Bret E Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Also, your customers should be able to see it in the "My Orders" section of the users accounts details.

But its easier if you just confirm on SHQ.
  • AO
    Akorede O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    How do customers confirmed they have received an order shipped through self-fulfill.
  • Bret E Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    You're welcome. Go to SellerHQ and switch the order to delivered. 

We will ask the customer to confirm. If they don't confirm in three days, we will they have received it and arrange for your payment. 

Kindly email the orders to [email protected] so we can vet that the coupon was applied.
  • AO
    Akorede O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    [email protected] Bret,
    But my customers are saying they can't see anywhere for them to confirm they have received the order which I have shipped to them directly through other means.
    What should they do or what do I need to do?
    Thanks!
  • Bret E Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Konga will credit the seller the N2000 (or voucher amount) if he/she delivers. Note that there is only one voucher per customer and you will have to have marked your order as delivered for it to count.
  • AO
    Akorede O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Pls,how do seller get the payment for the sales that customer used coupon for,in which the merchant delivered themselves .
    Also,how do customers knows they have coupon?
    And also,how do seller knows a particular order have been subsidised by konga through voucher?
    Thanks
  • Bret E Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    This a promotion by Konga.

Konga bears the cost. This is an investment by Konga to attract buyers and develop the marketplace.

Thanks 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation